Grown-ups, I don't know. A family for sure!
EH!? What/When/Where/Why did this happen to my little buddy? Is he clinging dearly to the Pirate facade? LOVE LOVE the shots of his hair frazzled out - especially the one looking straight at the camera - I can see that one blown up for sure:)
Oh such a story... We need a coffee/walk for this one. Call me!
I'm so glad he is doing better. Poor little guy just wanted to match his Auntie Min.Love ya Min.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
EH!? What/When/Where/Why did this happen to my little buddy? Is he clinging dearly to the Pirate facade?
LOVE LOVE the shots of his hair frazzled out - especially the one looking straight at the camera - I can see that one blown up for sure:)
Oh such a story... We need a coffee/walk for this one. Call me!
I'm so glad he is doing better. Poor little guy just wanted to match his Auntie Min.
Love ya Min.
Post a Comment