We took Mac to the State Fair today. It was a lot of food and fun. Mac had a good time until he decided to take his afternoon nap while we were playing games in the midway. He slept through most of the rest of the "excitment." Here are some pictures of the time he was a wake.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Mac's First Minnesota State Fair
We took Mac to the State Fair today. It was a lot of food and fun. Mac had a good time until he decided to take his afternoon nap while we were playing games in the midway. He slept through most of the rest of the "excitment." Here are some pictures of the time he was a wake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm jealous! And He's cute. Squeeze him for me, would you, and tell him auntie misses him!
So fun, while he was awake he looked like he was having a blast!
you look great Libby!
(I get hungry each and every time I see these shots!)
Post a Comment