Monday, February 26, 2007

I Never Imagined...

That I would love being a Mom so much
That I would find someone that loves me as much as I love them
That finding a "nest" could be so challenging
That I could feel such deep disappointment
That people could make me feel so small
That family is only a title, the actual "members" can take many different shapes
That I could feel so let down
That the kindness of strangers is greater than I ever imagined
That people do give freely
That I could miss someone so much
That God's plan for my life would be so much different than what I imagined for myself
That "things" really DON'T matter and they are a HUGE burden to carry

Good Bad or Otherwise, these of some of the things I Never Imagined.

4 comments:

Misty said...

wow lib, this is really deep... truly...
whoever let you down, or made you feel small- that sucks and i am sorry! however, if it inspired such amazing realizations than I hope you can glean all that you can from it!

Mindy said...

Yeah, whoever let you down and made you feel small....i want to beat them up.

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Thank you both for your love. That list is just a culmination of thoughts on life. Sometimes is good and sometimes it isn't :)

Jacki Minney said...

Sign me up to hunt that person down. We can take 'em.

I gotta agree with Misty, really deep stuff girl!!!