I'm a wife and mother and new to the Stay At Home roll. And if that isn't enough, I'm also taking on homeschooling. This blog is about my adventures along the way and how I try my best to stay sane and not lose myself (or my kids)!
Ok, we just hired a Nanny! Us, the Cleggs, the plan ole, non-rich Cleggs - a Nanny. I guess I have always equated in your own home child care with the wealthy (not us). She is a great girl named Airelle. She starts on Wed. It is going to be AWESOME!
Congratulations on your nanny, libby. you can be an example to the rest of us "less fortunate" ones, as we aspire attributes of the wealthy life style as well... What with your prime rib for dinner, nanny and all... :)
4 comments:
Hooray!!! I'm so glad she's going to help you out! I can't even say how happy I am. Yeah for Nanny Arielle!
My my my...I hope you're still up for hang'n around us simple folk when the time comes (ha ha)
((Speaking of which, a little bird told me you are planning a visit?))
Congratulations on your nanny, libby. you can be an example to the rest of us "less fortunate" ones, as we aspire attributes of the wealthy life style as well... What with your prime rib for dinner, nanny and all... :)
Praise the Lord!!! That is so wonderful!!! I am so glad that Mac has his own little Mary Poppins! He deserves it!!
Post a Comment