Grown-ups, I don't know. A family for sure!
ADORABLE! He is so cute, Libby! Wow! He's a little man. How are things going for you in MI?
How does such a young baby have so much expression? I can almost see his thoughts written right across his face. And those cheeks! Poor little Mac will no doubt be cursed forever with pinched cheeks (from dear old Auntie Felecia, no doubt!) Thanks for sharing:)
He's adorable!!!(Mindy's friend from MI who now lives in FL :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ADORABLE! He is so cute, Libby! Wow! He's a little man.
How are things going for you in MI?
How does such a young baby have so much expression? I can almost see his thoughts written right across his face.
And those cheeks! Poor little Mac will no doubt be cursed forever with pinched cheeks (from dear old Auntie Felecia, no doubt!)
Thanks for sharing:)
He's adorable!!!
(Mindy's friend from MI who now lives in FL :)
Post a Comment