I'm a wife and mother and new to the Stay At Home roll. And if that isn't enough, I'm also taking on homeschooling. This blog is about my adventures along the way and how I try my best to stay sane and not lose myself (or my kids)!
Now, this is the place where I would typically jump right in and talk about all of the things home misses about you too, but instead, I'll just send you a big fat web-like hug & add to your wish that you could have your cake and eat it too:)
1 comment:
Now, this is the place where I would typically jump right in and talk about all of the things home misses about you too, but instead, I'll just send you a big fat web-like hug & add to your wish that you could have your cake and eat it too:)
Love you cuz!
Post a Comment