I'm a wife and mother and new to the Stay At Home roll. And if that isn't enough, I'm also taking on homeschooling. This blog is about my adventures along the way and how I try my best to stay sane and not lose myself (or my kids)!
I feel as if parents ought to walk out of their first well-child checks with some sort of trophy.
One is usually frumpy, sore, sleep deprived, and smells like spit up... but they managed to keep the most fragile thing they've ever known in once piece.
1 comment:
I feel as if parents ought to walk out of their first well-child checks with some sort of trophy.
One is usually frumpy, sore, sleep deprived, and smells like spit up... but they managed to keep the most fragile thing they've ever known in once piece.
That's gotta count for something!
Post a Comment