It's official, Zac has been excepted for his externship at a restaurant in Paris. He starts on January 3rd. He has also been offered an extended externship at a pastry boutique in Paris. I am hoping he decided to except that one too. It would mean that he would be in France of a little over 2 months, but I think it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Keep us in your prayers and this great adventure continues.
I am trying to hammer down a moving date for myself as well. Some days I would like to pick up and leave immediately, others I feel a deep sadness about leaving.
I guess that's how adventures go.
YIPPIE!!!!
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor sis. I know the hardship of leaving behind. From our perspective, we'll take you tomorrow! But we understand, too if you want to take your time. Leaving is hard. Well, leaving most of it behind is hard, there are always those few things you are glad to leave in the dust! (*ahem* Roxanne!)
And we're SO PROUD OF ZAC!!!! We hope he does the extra pastry school too, but for completely selfish reasons! (hee hee hee) Actually, come to think of it, I'll be trying to take the baby weight off...maybe french pastries wouldn't help all that much!
I do hope that a trip to Paris is also in your future??? :)
In the words of the very intimidating Madam... 'oh [Libby], you move with such a grace across the [Midwest]' and in Zac's case, 'across the Country!'
We're so so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment