I'm a wife and mother and new to the Stay At Home roll. And if that isn't enough, I'm also taking on homeschooling. This blog is about my adventures along the way and how I try my best to stay sane and not lose myself (or my kids)!
Last night was my first shift at J.Jill. So far so good. The ladies I work with seem nice and it certainly isn't a hard job. I think my biggest challenge will be the fashion challenged 40 something’s of the greater Twin Cities area :)
YOu're charging into a great battle field! But I think that the 40-somethings of the Twin Cities really need you. It's almost like a community service. I'm gald everything went well with your first day! Yippie!
There was an ADORABLE sweater I saw in the window of J. Jill the other day... hmmm... I wonder who will be inviting me out to shop, er, I mean VISIT soon...! he he he
3 comments:
YOu're charging into a great battle field! But I think that the 40-somethings of the Twin Cities really need you. It's almost like a community service. I'm gald everything went well with your first day! Yippie!
There was an ADORABLE sweater I saw in the window of J. Jill the other day... hmmm... I wonder who will be inviting me out to shop, er, I mean VISIT soon...! he he he
HELLO!? WHERE'D YOU RUN OFF TO?!
(DID ROXANNE BURRY YOU ALIVE IN AN OVERABUNDANCE OF AFFECTION AND PURPLE EYESHADOW??)
Post a Comment