Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thanks!

As January was approaching this year I found myself hoping against hope that this would be the one that would turn, as recent past January's haven't historically been so great. So far, not so good. I am determined NOT to let it get me down though.

I want to thank everyone that has been there with loving support, quiet prayers and strong helping hands. Without you I would not be able to see that (to quote a very special person in my life) "this to shall pass." Everyone is saddled with their own burdens and troubles. Sometimes it's easy to lose perspective and feel that yours are the absolute worst - rarely the actual truth.

Thanks for helping me keep my spirits up and my heart alive!


3 comments:

Mindy said...

Your post made me smile. Indeed "this too shall pass"
--thinking right now about motherly arms surrounding us both as we all still on her bed somewhere between laughter and tears.

Mindy said...

Your post made me smile. Indeed "this too shall pass"
--thinking right now about motherly arms surrounding us both as we all still on her bed somewhere between laughter and tears.

Felecia said...

I think you and I need to get together for a chick flick, a little lunch or dinner and some Gerilyn bashing! Whad'ya say?? It always cheers ME up!